Slate Professional is a dynamic and highly engaging organization. We are committed to delivering client service excellence and an exciting culture for our employees and teams.
Slate believes that how you deliver business outcomes is as important as driving results. We work in a fast-moving, dynamic industry where change is persistent and flexibility is critical to success.
Our client is seeking an RPO Implementation Manager
As an RPO Implementation Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to apply your Talent Acquisition & Management experience by driving the implementation of new RPO solutions as well as supporting continuous improvements on site with the client. You will be an effective project manager, able to manage multiple workstreams to deliver tasks and milestones on time and on-budget to ensure Slate’s solution continues to evolve and develop as the Client’s team grows.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years+ of project management experience in leading RPO implementations in the FinTech or Financial Services domain. Key Skills include:
Knowledge of one or more leading Applicant Tracking Systems/CRM technologies: (such as Taleo, ICIMS or similar)
· Excellent oral and written communications skills; ability to develop effective written materials, facilitate group discussions and present to diverse customer audiences
· Business acumen with a self-motivated passion for delivering at the highest level of customer service and quality of work product
· Has the ability to identify risks and develop risk mitigation strategies
· Knowledge of one or more sub-process tools/methods such as assessments, background checking, candidate relationship management, sourcing/social media
· Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite tools including Visio, Excel, and Project effectively to create and manage project deliverables
· Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or building talent pool for current and future requirements
· Client Relationship Management – Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
· Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
· Conduct role briefing with client and set expectations for recruitment process
· Process Management & Sourcing
· Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
· Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
· Candidate Relationship Management
· Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
· 3+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
· 3+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
· 3+ years of experience conducting competency/behavioral based interviews
· 3+ years of Applicant Tracking System experience
· 3+ years of experience developing and executing new and trending sourcing methodologies
Like what you see so far… Like to hear more? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Debbi at 949-246-2196 to learn more about this fantastic opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com