As an IT Recruiter with our Client, your commitment to finding the right individual for the right opportunity aligns with our conviction about talent acquisition. We know that Ideal Candidates are not always the ones actively searching for new positions however this challenge is energizing to you and feeds your insatiable recruiting fire! With us, you’ll study, discover and give your focused attention to the best places for sourcing talent in the Nationwide Tech community and work to bring those resources on-board with our Client. Like us so far… Please read on!
Our Client Needs:
- Recruiters who speak and understand the languages of technology and banking
- Who thrive on developing outstanding, trusting and meaningful relationships with both Talent and Clients
- Who are passionate and persuasive communicators who can mentor and inspire candidates through the increasingly complex recruitment processes
- Who are up and coming, dynamic Go-Getters who are persistently high achievers and very resilient
- Who are intensely and continuously developing top talent networks and are relentless hunters for the right candidates
- Who are genuinely committed team players whose highest goal is the sustainable success of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant recruitment experience in the Banking or Fintech Industry
- Three+ years recruiting critical IT positions required; in-house recruitment for Bank or Financial Services Technology firm highly preferred
- Expertise using LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Taleo (or other common ATS) and Recruitment AI such as chatbots and integrated Texting Platforms highly desired
- Familiarity with the on-line technology/development communities such as Stack Overflow and GitHub
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis( no C2C or Agency submits will be considered at this time)
Why this Opportunity:
- Work in a skills-based, client-focused and creativity-oriented culture
- Highly stimulating work environment
- World-class Tech and Business thought leaders who support, train, empower and engage you
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Purpose-driven work that makes everyday life easier for many people
- Southeastern US/possibly some remote
Like what you see, like to learn more?
Please contact Debbi Frazier
To hear much more about this outstanding and career making opportunity.