Let Slate offer flexible and comprehensive Trading Solutions that can significantly enhance and streamline the operations of every department within your business. We offer a range of proven products than can deliver efficiency and security for your expanding business, no matter how volatile the securities.
- Slate Maintains Active Code Base
- Symbol Exchange Service
- New Account Opening and Funding
- Security Master
- Complex Option and Equity trading and audit
- End of day compression of positions
- JenTrade Registered Rep Application®
Credit Default Swaps
The processing of CDS can be complex, with affirmation engines (like T-Zero®), DTCC conformation services, internal trade systems and buy/sell side connectivity at play, there are constant integration issues.
Vendors simply cannot fully access your systems and customize an API that integrates well for all people. Allow Slate resources to assist your team in API integration. With large projects in the works and overworked employees, utilize an outsourcing partner who knows your business – Slate.
- T-Zero Certified Solutions
- T-Zero API Integrations
- DTCC Message Processing
- FPML Message Processing
- Pricing and Reconciling process events
Trading & Back Office Integration
Back office systems can be daunting to in terms of integration and information retrieval. Using many open source technologies and existing API’s Slate is able to bridge this gap in an expedient and low cost manner. We have experience in the following technologies:
- Clearing Systems Integration (Pershing, ADP, Sungard)
- P&L Reporting (PLAID Brothers, PES, etc)
- Trade Allocation
- FIX Connectivity
- Market Data
Trading and the Front & Mid Office
There is often a disconnect between the front/mid office and the back office. Institutionally, sales databases and CRM’s do not equal back office accounts. The mid office adds another layer of complexity…with workflows that require additional approvals that encapsulate training, legal and risk activities, STP seem impossible.
- Account house-holding
- CRM/Back Office data reconciliation
- BPM & Workflow (JBPM, Bizflow, WFMC)
- OLAP Reporting (Actuate, Businss Object, Oracle)