Slate Professional Resources, Inc.
The ideal candidate will be able to jump right into software testing activities with little or no direction, with or without clearly defined requirements. Beyond testing, candidate should have a mindset towards continuously improving in order to aid in producing and delivering the highest quality products and implementations while still balancing business needs. Candidate needs to be technically proficient in order to understand the products being tested or implemented, write tests within an automated test framework, design complex test scenarios, and troubleshoot in a Unix/SQL environment. There will be opportunities to positively affect all parts of our system and perform all aspects of testing including performance, automated, end-to-end, security, and manual testing.
Customer-facing web and mobile financial applications, to highly-available, highly-scalable micro-services, to back-end systems with sophisticated queuing middleware and data pipelines. All on the cloud!
You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the industry in developing test scenarios for unit, process, function, integration and acceptance testing. You will work in an Agile environment, using modern methodologies, and open source tools. Most importantly, you’ll work and collaborate with both business and technical teams who love to solve real problems.
We are looking for someone who:
- is comfortable with a startup/small company culture
- has a strong work ethic and prior successful experience in a full time remote working environment
- has a sense of intellectual curiosity and an addiction to learning
- is self-driven, actively looks for ways to contribute, and knows how to get things done
- is deliriously customer-focused
- values data and truth over ego
- has a strong sense of engineering craftsmanship, takes pride in the codes that they write
- believes that good software development principles include good testing, documentation, and collaboration
- has good communication and reasoning skills, including the ability to make a strong case for technology choices
- respect and value each other opinions even if they are different than yours
- Analyze product requirements with members of the project/product delivery team and devise the testing strategy; aligning a risk-based test approach mitigating risk exposure within all phases of testing; utilizing automated testing tools
- Monitors the completion of tasks within time and cost constraints and ensures technical and functional objectives are met
- Advocate for quality delivery; coordinates activities with overall development team, administers the testing problem management process including monitoring and reporting on
- Implement improvements, which may require ingenuity and creativity, within quality assurance program and operational systems with measurable quality indicators; Prepare and
discuss quality report with management
- Enhance, maintain and execute automated tests.
- At least 5 years of experience of functional end-to-end testing, system testing, batch processing, user acceptance testing, regression, and test automation.
- At least 2 years of experience with Agile methodologies and continuous integration processes.
- At least 2 years of experience with automation using Selenium or similar tools
- Prior testing experience with one or more of the following: banking bill pay, business bill pay, P2P payments, credit/debit cards payment, ACH, and RPPS.
- Knowledge in online banking application and electronic bill presentment is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com