Slate Professional Resources, Inc.
We’re looking for a technical leader to bring native mobile experience to our team, who has architected and developed either iOS or Android mobile applications. Experience with both platforms is a plus.
Customer-facing web and mobile financial applications, to highly-available, highly-scalable micro-services, to back-end systems with sophisticated queuing middleware and data pipelines. All on the cloud!
You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the industry in developing test scenarios for unit, process, function, integration and acceptance testing. You will work in an Agile environment, using modern methodologies, and open source tools. Most importantly, you’ll work and collaborate with both business and technical teams who love to solve real problems.
We are looking for someone who:
- is comfortable with a startup/small company culture
- has a strong work ethic and prior successful experience in a full time remote working environment
- has a sense of intellectual curiosity and an addiction to learning
- is self-driven, actively looks for ways to contribute, and knows how to get things done
- is deliriously customer-focused
- values data and truth over ego
- has a strong sense of engineering craftsmanship, takes pride in the codes that they write
- believes that good software development principles include good testing, documentation, and collaboration
- has good communication and reasoning skills, including the ability to make a strong case for technology choices
- respect and value each other opinions even if they are different than yours
- A desire to learn and apply new mobile technology to create more engaging, easier, and valuable applications.
- Experience with mobile-specific functionality, such as location, push notifications, camera interaction, and cross-app interaction
- Designed and developed apps that use both APIs and business embedded logic to achieve the mobile app’s desired functionality
- Mobile first design and strategy. Create great user experience using mobile devices is as important as the business functionality.
- Coordination between the mobile and web development teams to ensure a proper user experience across platforms and devices.
- Learned firsthand how to optimize apps for performance.
- At least 3 Years developing mobile applications (native or hybrid), iOS/Android
- At least 3 Years various aspects of the mobile lifecycle, including application development (application structure, device and operation system API’s, debugging, performance,
security) and deployment
- At least 3 Years with one or more of the following – React, NodeJS, RESTful API, JSON
- Prior payments experience with one or more of the following: banking bill pay, business bill pay, P2P payments, credit/debit cards payment, ACH, RPPS
- Online banking application development experience is a huge plus
- Electronic bill presentment integration experience is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com