The Salesforce developer will be responsible for SalesForce.com development & maintenance projects. This is a hands-on role focused on identifying, planning, coding and implementing Salesforce.com features and functions (APEX code, Triggers,Visual force pages, objects, reports, etc.)
Qualifications Required / Preferred
Education: 4 year college degree + /or Graduate Level degree in Computer Science or Application Engineer concentration.
Work Experience: Minimum of 3-4 years of related work experience.
· Must have a solid understanding of the Salesforce application
· Solid development experience with Visualforce and APEX Triggers
· Candidate needs to have a detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture
· Experience with data integrations to Salesforce
· SalesForce 201 certification required. SalesForce 401, and 501 certifications preferred
· Experience working on nCino Software preferred
· Solid communication and troubleshooting skills
· Proven ability to multi-task
· Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
· Team-oriented but able to work autonomously
· Ability to work well under pressure and maintain deadlines