At Slate Professional, we take QA very seriously!
Do you possess the proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment and are you ready for A BIG challenge? Yes! Please read on!
Slate knows you will be successful IF
- You have recent SFDC experience developing automated test systems.
- You possess experience testing on mobile and mobile apps
- You have a solid grip on working with GUI object recognition
- You love object oriented programming, design and debugging …who doesn’t?
- You have worked in Agile and the project has come in on time and budget
- You are really motivated, highly intelligent, naturally very curious and like to work near the beach!
- 3+ years high-level Salesforce development experience
- Experience with QA of Selenium based tests
- Must use and understand Git development practices
- Experience with common API patterns
- Design and create test scripts to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for production deployment.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Degree in a computing related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Interested? Contact email@example.com for more info!