Slate Professional is seeking highly motivated Project Controllers for a long-term contract with a dynamic energy organization in the Los Angeles area.
You should apply ASAP if you are:
*Interested in Project Management Office leadership, task management, deliverables quality reviews and client interaction
*Are tech savvy and have a good working knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and reconciliations and variance analysis
*Analytically and data minded and have Experience developing project pricing models and performing scenario analysis
Our Professionals will help this client define what they need deliver their projects on time and budget. We work on defining deliverables in as much detail as possible using advanced financial, budgeting, and forecasting techniques. We seek to provide realistic cost estimates that consider projects’ phases and activities, headcount, hardware and software combined with thoughtful estimating to keep clients’ projects on track and on cost.
· B.A./B.S in Accounting/Finance or a related field
· Minimum of 4 years of experience as a financial analyst
· Minimum of 4 years of experience with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced level PowerPoint and advance to expert Excel Skills
· Experience delivering insightful and accurate communications to C-level Executives
· Experience summarizing results and producing management reports
· Experience with MS Access and MS Project applications
· Experience working with a variety of contracting modalities (e.g., time and materials, fixed price) and billing scenarios
What about the company?
Slate has successfully provided resources for many high-level customer engagements throughout the US. Slate provides valuable resources and expertise to deliver a seamless end result to it clientele.
Slate Professional’s Project Management Services practice assists finance and accounting department’s complete projects by delivering experienced professionals on a consulting basis. Slate provides organizations a different approach to traditional consulting firms. Slate provides the high-level professionals to manage any project and can lead or work side by side with our client’s teams. Our consultants have expertise in the following areas:
· Project Controls
· Data Analytics
· SEC Reporting
· International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Reporting
· Financial Planning and Analysis
· Budgeting and Strategic Planning
· Business Process Reengineering
· Due Diligence
· Financial Reporting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org