Slate Professional Resources is seeking an Internal Auditor for a consulting engagement with the following experience:
The IT Audit Manager will be responsible for planning, supervising staff, and executing IT Audit, IT SOX, IT Risk Consulting engagements as well as support demand creation and business development efforts.
- The IT Audit Manager will manage projects to ensure high quality delivery within the project budget.
- Managers are to be hands on in the delivery and execution of project tasks.
- Managers are expected to have the ability to present and communicate status and issues to client senior management personnel.
- The IT Audit Manager will set performance expectations for senior and staff level and provide performance feedback.
- Participating/leading strategic and tactical initiatives related to new product offerings and services.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and identify new opportunities for business.
Typical IT Audit Consultant responsibilities on a client engagement include:
- IT Risk Audit/Consulting engagements.
- Overseeing the engagement economics of the project that includes budget status tracking, billing, and collection analysis.
- Preparing and reviewing workpapers.
- Preparing final versions of audit reports.
- Providing technical guidance to CPA FIRM staff and client organization personnel with respect to information systems, technology architecture, and security.
- Communicating issues and status to CPA FIRM executives and client senior management.
- Consulting with clients to understand and address their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Major in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the areas of IT audit, corporate IT Audit, or technology risk consulting preferred.
- Strong technical skills in ERP security administration, ERP configuration controls or system implementations would be highly desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Candidate should have solid experience in planning engagements, IT audit projects.
- Evaluating application controls for Oracle Financials, SAP, Lawson, Hyperion or PeopleSoft Financials.
- Drafting reports and executive summaries on IT control issues for senior management personnel.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Travel expectations: 15% to 60%. This position may require national or international travel.
Additional Skills Desired:
- CPA or MBA is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com