As a Developer, you will be an essential part of a high-performing, collaborative Scrum development team that produces innovative software of exceptional quality. The ideal candidate has a background in Agile/Scrum and will thrive in a hands-on, focused and team-oriented environment.
Developers are expected to have a deep understanding of object-oriented design, the ability to articulate technical understanding and a proven record of learning and doing. A senior developer is expected to provide significant value through the creation of high-quality code, while also acting as a coach and mentor for junior developers. Senior developers are expected to use their experience to make technical and design decisions, and to lead a group in discussing and weighing alternatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent professional experience
- 6+ years hands-on development experience
- Expertise in at least one OOP language (Java, C#, C++, Apex, PHP, Ruby, Scala, Python, etc.)
- Proven ability to create enterprise-scale application designs using industry standard patterns and best practices
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Motivated individual with the proven ability to contribute to multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to lead software development teams and mentor junior developers
- Significant experience in Agile/Scrum and TDD development methodologies
- Salesforce Developer Certification(s) (e.g. DEV 401, App Builder, Platform Developer)
- Experience producing Salesforce managed packages as part of the ISV Partner Program
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com